- The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
B. How we collect your personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
- Information that you enter when you fill contact form on our website, such as your email, name, phone.
- Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it.
- Any other personal information you send to us.
On the site https://smazur.com/ there is the collection and processing of impersonal data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (like Google Analytics and others).
C. Using Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy. We may use your personal information for the following:
- Providing the visitor with access to services, information and / or materials contained on the https://smazur.com/ website
- For clarification of details of the enquiry or order.
- Carrying out marketing research to improve the quality of our services.
- Provide information about services and activities that may be interesting to you.
- Sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you.
- Sending you on-marketing commercial communications
- Sending you email notifications you have specifically requested.
- Sending you marketing communications relating to our business.
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud.
- Other uses.
We will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
D. International data transfers
Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
E. Retaining personal information
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
F. Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
H. Your rights
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purpose.